So, have you notice we haven’t been around too much? Well, I wanted to fill you in a bit on why we’ve been MIA a lot.
We originally decided to take a break in August 2012 to focus on our families, since we both had babies on the way. Little did we know how our lives would change after those boys showed up.
My son (Lil’Bro) was born with a heart “electrical” issue. (You can read more about it here.) As you can imagine adding another child to your family is an adjustment, but adding one who requires additional medical attention is a little more time consuming.
After Amber’s son came home God called them to adoption. They are currently in the process of trying to adopt a family of 3. On top of that her husband just started a new job. So, you can imagine how hectic her life is right now and why you haven’t seen a blog post from her in such a long time.
Although, I’ve been keeping up with posting here and there its hard to keep up with it all.
So, what does this all mean?
- Amber will be taking some time off from blogging at 2 Teaching Mommies and praying if she will continue on or not.
- I will still sporadically be writing on 2 Teaching Mommies, but will also be seeking God’s direction on whether I will continue to maintain the blog by myself.
- Our packs will still be available for download. We are currently in the process of moving them over to Google Drive. Please have patience with us as it is a big job.
- Unfortunately, there won’t be any new packs at this time.
- There may still be some chatter on our Facebook Page.
- More than likely we will be slow to respond to emails.
So, what do you do now?
- Stay connected with us via RSS feed or Facebook. We are seeking God’s direction for this site, and would hate for you to miss anything if we post.
- Follow our personal blogs. I’m planning to continue to blog about life and literature on A Mommy Talks. I may even have a few printables now and then. Amber posts here and there on The Belly of the Whale, but you don’t want to miss when she does. God definitely uses her. I can honestly say I’ve been inspired and convicted.
Amber and I have truly been blessed by your support and encouragement. We are beyond words on how God has used this blog and are humbled that He allowed us to be apart.
Hopefully, we will have some final decisions sooner than later. Thanks again for your patience as we seek God’s direction.